Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boot Camp Day 3

Well it's Sunday and I am about to start on my first full week of boot camp. Friday was by far a little easier, but not by much. We had a substitute trainer since our regular trainer is on vacation. I was really hoping that boot camp would be canceled. Paul McCartney was set to give a concert in the park and we could not get in. "Who knew that it was possible to lock down a whole park".

Our new trainer made sure we did not get off easy. We ran around all the open places we could find around the park and we had to work out where ever we could. We did more running than ever and I managed to keep up a little better. It was hard since the draw string on my shorts broke and I spent most of the class trying not to moon everyone. LOL!!!

I have had 2 days off now and my body is finally starting to feel better, but I know this week is going to be killer. I am looking forward to it!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo ! Sounds like boot camp lived up to its name on this day and you didnt get any slack....well, except in your shorts....lol. Glad it is getting easier, still looking forward to updates - keep it up.

    ReplyDelete