Monday, August 17, 2009

Boot Camp Day 4

Man it was so hard to get out of bed this morning! It took everything I had just to roll my feet out of bed. I did not want to go to boot camp today, but I went.

We had to work out with weights today. It's really hard to run and hold two 10 pound weights over your head, but that's what we did. I am still not a runner and today was not a good running day for me. I have to run everyday no matter what. Having 2 days off is great but my body was not ready for the work we put in this morning.

I had to do a little extra work this morning. The trainer calls it "encouragement". I forgot to write down what I ate over the weekend and when he asked to see our books I had that "I forgot my homework look". You know that look, everyone knows that look. You kind of look down at your feet and hope the teacher does not call on you. Unfortunately it never works. He asked for my book first and I knew I was in trouble. So I had a few extra squats. Trust me I will not forget again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. One thing I like about reading your blog is how devoted you are....you have moments of struggle but you just push on thru it and that is fantastic. I'm really looking forward to more updates.....keep up the good work, I bet they love you and want to see you suceed.

    ReplyDelete